• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

moving sucks

magimerlin

NAXJA Forum User
Well its almost 10pm and I am about to go to Wal-mart to get some plastic bins. The oil boxes I got from work are taking to long and are small for some items. It sucks moving/packing all this shit myself. I do not have alot its just trying to pack in a hurry to be able to load the trailer tomorrow. I only have tomorrow off from work this week in order to move my stuff to the storage unit. Yup it sucks to move in a rush.

Oh for those wondering I am moving.....

Moving must be the new great thing as alot of us are moving around these last couple months

Me to I like the rubber made roughneck bins. They hold a lot stack 2 high and 2 wide in an XJ with the seat down and plenty of room for another 2. I'm moving 1500 miles back to Fort Drum NY. Moving blows but at least I'm getting payed to do it and the bins that I bought 2 years ago to move from Ft Drum to Ft Sill are being reused. A investment well worth the cost, and the reuse of them is endless well untill you over lode then and the handle rips off but I have had over 100 pounds in one and it held up.

Last edited:
Moving does suck. The only thing I ever pack anymore is my lunch. I gave up moving for a new years resolution, back in 1981. I have been told by friends it would take several nukes to move me now.

Best wishes on you moves guys, and Happy Trails!

Yeah well he doesn't have too much "crap" to get rid of. and the things I want him to leave over here... he won't. lol

I am soory to see you leave the houston area, Jay. You have become a part of my family. I know you are only moving less than 2 hours away... but still its not 15 minutes down the road. You are an assest to us Houston area NAXJA people and I wish you well out there.

Atleast out there if some one is breaking into you house, you can shoot them and have PLENTY of time to come up with a story, plant a gun, whatever you need.

Yeah well he doesn't have too much "crap" to get rid of. and the things I want him to leave over here... he won't. lol

I am soory to see you leave the houston area, Jay. You have become a part of my family. I know you are only moving less than 2 hours away... but still its not 15 minutes down the road. You are an assest to us Houston area NAXJA people and I wish you well out there.

Atleast out there if some one is breaking into you house, you can shoot them and have PLENTY of time to come up with a story, plant a gun, whatever you need.

If some ones breaking into his house its probably rich looking for some man love.

Well Rich is spending the night with him on Friday and Jay told me that all thats left in his apt. is his bed. No where else for Rich to sleep.

I will be moving to 'Naq myself in about a month :)

Dang Kurt, youre gonna be stuck with only Jeepdog around you. I move to Nacogdoches this weekend.

Kurt, I suggest you move ASAP.

Jay, now you're closer to the RR/Austin crowd even though we're one jeep short now(thanks to Benedict Chia Arnold). You can ride with us to Hidden Falls, Long Ranch, and places of the like(just now more Katemcy:(). You've always got a place on my couch in or my guest bedroom on one of those wheeling trips if its too far.:viking:

Jay, now you're closer to the RR/Austin crowd even though we're one jeep short now(thanks to Benedict Chia Arnold). You can ride with us to Hidden Falls, Long Ranch, and places of the like(just now more Katemcy:(). You've always got a place on my couch in or my guest bedroom on one of those wheeling trips if its too far.:viking:

sweet I appreciate that.

I will be moving.. And maybe out twards that way too. I just want to work for a couple more years in the Houston area for the exp.

Then I will move to a small town and work 911 service.. I wan to kind of place that if you do 3 calls in a 24 hour shift, you have had a BUSY day.

Dang Kurt, youre gonna be stuck with only Jeepdog around you. I move to Nacogdoches this weekend.

Don't worry, I will be passing on your number....

Back