• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is what I was talking 'bout

It's clean alright, but the mileage is HIGH. My 96 had that many miles on it, and it was a government fleet vehicle when I bought it. The high mileage is the only thing I see wrong with it. Personally I would say its probably worth 3k as clean as it is, and maybe even the asking price. I gave 2k for mine (same mileage but much older), but I don't worry too much about mileage as long as its mechanically sound. Not much can go wrong that I don't know how to fix though.

Yeah the miles are high... My 86 has about 1000 more miles than that one. Very clean though.

hehe my 89 has about 20,000 miles less then that. It is very clean though i will give it that..

Thats only cause its rolled over already...

Mine was that clean when I first bought it.... .now not so much!

Seems to be that way....

lol. I didn't put too much thought on how clean it was, it's not goin to last me spotless and fresh coat too long. lol. I just want a newer body XJ.

I will admit I do like the newer interior 100 times better than mine.

Back