• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yano, It's NOT an RTI Ramp

MischiefMan

NAXJA Forum User
I REALLY wish that people would stop using my Porsche as an RTI ramp. Yep, the front end was hit again last Saturday. Hit and run (or my daughter needs to learn to drive) this time. This means that I get to pay for the repairs. :tears:

So, if anyone happened to see a truck/ute hit a 928 in The Colony last weekend...let me know please.

How bad is it?

what ever happen to auto insurance? im sure theres something in there that gives you like $5 for the car. i should know i keep getting screwed by my insurance

I only carry the minimum the State requires. Prior to the 928 I never NEEDED insurance LOL.

And for Flowers:

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

Looks like it rear-ended something... Its too square of a hit.

That is what I was thinking..... that looks like it rear ended someone to me. Most of the time if someone hits something backing up, they are in the process of turning while backing up, and it doesn't leave uniform damage all the way accross the front.

Well, I can't determine if another car was pulling the spot in front of her (this is why I usually back into places btw!) and just went too far forward because they couldn't see the front end, or if Toire pulled too far forward because she couldn't see the front end (you cannot see the end of the hood from the driver's seat unless you REALLY try). I threatened to contact the store that she said she was at and get a copy of their security tapes to find out what happened, and she asked me to let her handle it herself. LOL! My money is on my kid hit something. Suddenly she likes driving the FSJ more than the 928, and has asked that I fix my XJ and get it street legal so that she can drive that. :guitar:

When I first saw the car, the rubber trim between the bumper cover and hood was pulled back, about 6 inches on the hood.

I would definately put her in something bigger.... if/when I have a daughter and she gets driving age. I am going to put her in a tank of vehicle!

...Toire pulled too far forward because she couldn't see the front end (you cannot see the end of the hood from the driver's seat unless you REALLY try)...

Front stinger in the 928... SWEET!

Back