• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep may be gone soon

im not lieing. I need to get out of debt and I have no use for the jeep. It has sat in my driveway since Rides. I dont have time to go wheeling at this point in my life and with all the BS at work who knows how much longer I'll be at my current income levels. Will i regret it yeah. I have regretted every vehicle I have sold.

Guy drove an hour from marble falls to look at the jeep. He dosent even stop just drives buy calls my cell dosent ring he leaves a message that it wasnt he was lookign for. Hello did he not see the damn picture. farking lowballin aholes.

I am sorry to hear that Chia. I hope it happens soon and you rebound back into another XJ.

I know how you feel Scott.... I have been trying to sell my motorcycle for months, and its a really nice bike and I'm trying to sell it way below what its worth. Its just a tough time to be selling something unless you are willing to let it go for a little of nothing.

Guy drove an hour from marble falls to look at the jeep. He dosent even stop just drives buy calls my cell dosent ring he leaves a message that it wasn't he was looking for. Hello did he not see the damn picture. farking lowballin aholes.

Good possibility the photo or description does not accurately represent it. I hate when I go to look at something and it isn't as described. If that were the case I would feel free to drive by wo stopping.

Hey Mischief, didnt somebody offer you a Lambo one time for your Wagon?

Back