• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear coiled XJ

Pretty pimp....a little too rich for my blood.

wow 4500! i think the bds 6.5 full xj kit with coil conversion is 3000

The kit is pretty nice. I was on a trail ride with them last October in Moab on Gold Bar Rim and Golden Spike. Their ride looked a lot smoother than mine. When the time comes, I am making my own though.

Omg that is amazing! My XJ dreams of being like that one day.:loveu:

I was in Mexico. No internet. :laugh3:

Btw, Ima sell my XJ. I'll find a way to get pics of it somehow. I got a deal on a "newer" XJ and i'm goin for it. Upgrading from a '91 to an '04

for the money..i dont see that big of an increase in flex

Btw, Ima sell my XJ. I'll find a way to get pics of it somehow. I got a deal on a "newer" XJ and i'm goin for it. Upgrading from a '91 to an '04

XJs stopped being made in 2001.

i think for 4500 id go get a zj if i wanted rear coils and get the v-8 imo

XJs stopped being made in 2001.
Oh ok, See I didn't know that. Well I found a nice blue one at a dealer. Bone stock but it's nice. Im guessing it's a 2000 then. They want $5k for it. So i'll sell mine for 3k and dish out the other 2k. :eeks1:

My gawd! Why would you pay that much for a stock XJ??? Especially when you're planning to tear it apart and bastardize it anyway....
Idk. Is that not what they're worth anymore? Then i'm goin to say a lawyer told me to demand a lower price lol. It only has 1.2k miles on it.

Back