• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep may be gone soon

Chia puts buggers under the seat. Big daddy when it cools off we'll be wheelin Buckholts, I'd love havin ya along, bring your own tent, and do not pitch it in my passengers seat.

When is the next buckholts trip? I'm pretty booked but I'd love to make a day sometime.

this weekend. Hit me up. I may go out in a few weeks for Sat. and Sat. night. I'm gonna try to plan a trip for the first part of September, for Fri., Sa.

lol, busy this and next weekend

BTW, Chia texted me today. He said I was mean. Everybody be nice to Chia.

post theft. Tell Chia I said howdy. We need to agree on a date, and all make a trip. I'm all about the end of August, or start of September. I can't afford to pay to wheel on top of the expense of travelin. So I am all about a free spot. We can camp, and bar bq, drink, and if everyone pretends to be cool, we can probably all get to do some shooting, when everyone else is resting (maybe). Back on topic, Chia's heep can come too.

Back