• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear coiled XJ

My gawd! Why would you pay that much for a stock XJ??? Especially when you're planning to tear it apart and bastardize it anyway....
bwt, what do you mean bastardize it? :exclamati

Yeah, you can fine them for much less. Take a look at the one HERE.

What I meant was the title to this thread.....You want to take a perfectly good XJ and try to turn it into a less comfortable version of the ZJ/WJ. But, hey, your money...your rig...your fun.....your call. :)

What I meant was the title to this thread.....You want to take a perfectly good XJ and try to turn it into a less comfortable version of the ZJ/WJ. But, hey, your money...your rig...your fun.....your call. :)

What he said! :conceited

i wouldnt go looking for an xj at a dealer place. try and find a private seller. maybe some old man has one thats been sitting in his garage or something. dealers are always going to charge you more. be patient and the right xj will come around.

Thats a nice price. But now it makes my pos worth $800 if that ones worth $3k lol. And if I by a new one, i might change my mind on using rear coils. Who knows? :dunno:

i wouldnt go looking for an xj at a dealer place. try and find a private seller. maybe some old man has one thats been sitting in his garage or something. dealers are always going to charge you more. be patient and the right xj will come around.
Yeah you're right.

Back