• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Couldnt find the 'introduce yourself' thread, so here it goes.

XJayP.L.

NAXJA Forum User
Recently bought a 96 xj 5spd with the np231 and chrysler rear end. It is my fourth jeep and second xj. Im Jeff live near Burbank, Ca. Just wanted to say hello.:peace:
20170815_175904.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Welcome to NAXJA and to the Socal chapter. Look forward to seeing you on the trail.

Welcome. I live close to Burbank and hang out at Joe's Great American Bar and Grill on Magnolia now and then, usually on Saturday nights when they have classic rock bands. Sometimes on Sundays too for blues. Sometimes also on Thursdays for rockabilly. So, basically, I'm in Burbank a lot. Lol.

:shhh:

Welcome. I live close to Burbank and hang out at Joe's Great American Bar and Grill on Magnolia now and then, usually on Saturday nights when they have classic rock bands. Sometimes on Sundays too for blues. Sometimes also on Thursdays for rockabilly. So, basically, I'm in Burbank a lot. Lol.

i was just there to see a rockabilly band... cant remember the name of them. but lead singer was young and played with two really old guys. they killed it. nice to meet ya.

My bad. That thread's in the members forum. Sorry about that.

You coming to the party in Long Beach tomorrow? It's probably not too late to RSVP in the party thread if you're participating in the gluttony. Or you can just show up if you're not eating and meet other local XJ guys.

Back