• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some pics of my back bumper, winch, and some other stuff

lankchevy

NAXJA Forum User
hadnt taken any pics of the jeep latley, so i took some today, my back bumper wraps around and does great job of protecting the tailight and rear quarterpanel. if ur familiar with disney ive gone up little blue twice now with no body damage what so ever, and its known for eating tail lights and rear 1/4s. there some pics of my new lights and winch on my front bumper, my new rocker guards, the new longarms i built, and the rear storage rack/hilift mount/work table/speaker setup. its got RE 4.5 zj coils in the front now, and i need to do something in the rear to bring it up an inch or two, kinda shy of blocks as ive seen to many fail. i think the re coils gave me about 6.5 or so of lift. i also cut the front fenders more to the front since the longarms pushed my axle 2 inches forward. and did the cut and fold thing on the rear fenders. pretty much no rubbing at all now. theres some pics of the new crossmember and engine tranny skid too but there not real clear. if u have any questions feel free to ask. anyway heres the link-
http://community.webshots.com/album/301273098ZrKcLa

kolby

thanks, i forgot to say i built everything on it. ive done all the work exept for installing the original lift. the only thing left of the first lift is rear springs and shackles.

kolby

i made some new plate to bolt it to the factory bumper location. i made some plates to tie it into where the tow bar mounted but havent welded them on yet, kinda leary about welding right next to the gas tank.

kolby

Do you carry a Spare? I am looking to set up the rear of my XJ and am thinking i will be putting it in there. I dont want it on the roof or hanging on the back...

also, the high lift jack holder... welded in?

and, does all of it block you rear view much? (I saw the pic looking back)

just asking...

Looks like the spare is in the back seat. I really like the front bumper and the stinger. Have any full pics from the side? Not sure about the rear bumper, but love the Jeep.

ya i only carry a spare when i go wheelin, i ussualy just throw it in the back seat, i strap it up top every once in a while tho. i thought there was a full pic from the side in that album, if not check one of my other albums and there will be one.

kolby

Back