• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cut my XJ

LonS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
So I took the plunge this week and cut my XJ. But I do have a question. What are you guys doing with your front fender liners after you cut?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
26b0642513d167d9ae590e3b6c3edbee.jpg

I pulled mine out.

Don't forget to bend over the inner pinch seam. Looks like yours is still stock.

so what are we looking at --

What size tires, rims -- how much lift?
Didnt think the lift, tires, ect mattered but. It's on a 2.5 RC lift, Procomp 15x8 steel wheels, MAXXIS Big Horn 31x10.5x15 tires. Still running stock diffs, brakes, driveline.

Just got this rig, my first XJ

I pulled mine out.

Don't forget to bend over the inner pinch seam. Looks like yours is still stock.
Front was cut, cut and folded the back. You're probably seeing the primer on the back.

Front was cut, cut and folded the back. You're probably seeing the primer on the back.

You did a real good job on the back.

I'm talking about the inner pinch seam in the front. It's a few inches in from the outer fender edge. It hangs down about an inch in some places. Easy to fold over with a hammer.

Oh ok, I'll have to look into that. Thanks.

I cut mine and reinstalled them, I want as little salt getting into my jeep as possible up here in the shitty north.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back