• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT:smittybuilt rear bumper for stock

DevWinXJ

NAXJA Forum User
My 96 came with a smittybuilt tube rear bumper on it. I have never been a huge fan of them. As some point i am going to build a rear w/ a tire carrier, but until then I would like to have stock on. So if anyone in the York, PA area wants to swap bumpers or has a spare laying around let me know.
DSC01517.jpg

im not too close to you, im up here in western mass, but id gladly meet upo with you and trade, my stocker is mint, 99.9% perfect endcaps(one has a little scuff) no dings, dents or rust, painted black and i just repanted it a few months ago, if youd want to meet some weekend(i work 2nd shift all night, so during the week is tough) pm me your address and we can find a place in between to meet up--jay

XJ Beater said:
im not too close to you, im up here in western mass, but id gladly meet upo with you and trade, my stocker is mint, 99.9% perfect endcaps(one has a little scuff) no dings, dents or rust, painted black and i just repanted it a few months ago, if youd want to meet some weekend(i work 2nd shift all night, so during the week is tough) pm me your address and we can find a place in between to meet up--jay

Thank you for the offer. I may hold out a little to see if a local trade pops up. I would rather not drive all that way for a free trade, the gas alone will defeat the purpose. I will keep it in mind though.

Devin

Ill ship you a stock one if you ship me this one. Ill pay for all the shipping too. How much to 12852. If you dont want to deal with the hassle thats fine too.

xalexjx said:
Ill ship you a stock one if you ship me this one. Ill pay for all the shipping too. How much to 12852. If you dont want to deal with the hassle thats fine too.

I would be willing to do that. I would need you to send me your bumper first though because this is my daily and I can't go without a bumper. If I can get the packaging small enough USPS is showing just below $20, the size of the bumper is going to make it tight on packaging. UPS is a little easier on package size, but they are showing just below $30. You have the complete bumper, brackets, and end caps?

no end caps, its has a small bend on the bottom but could be fixed and it is silver. If your still interested let me know. Mines in the garage for a few week so i could pull it off tomorrow.

it has the brackets too.

xalexjx said:
no end caps, its has a small bend on the bottom but could be fixed and it is silver. If your still interested let me know. Mines in the garage for a few week so i could pull it off tomorrow.

it has the brackets too.
replied to IM. I will do the trade. I guess I am not looking for a bumper anymore.

Back