• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ODB II code reader

Rammin97

NAXJA Forum User
Just throwing it out there.. Anyone have a ODBII code reader? i bought one like 7 years ago for my 97 Ram but for life of me, can't find the damm thing.. I live in Auburn area and work in Sac during the week. any help would be appreciated.. Thanks:(

You can buy a reader at costco for under 50$, I believe. Parts stores have free code reading as well.

You can try Autozone, they use to have them on their tool loaner program.

dont waist time at auto parts stores for a loaner code reader lovely new laws made loaning of that tool to the public by an auto parts stores illegal but they will sell you one good luck getting problem fixed

Thanks for the feedback. i will call around and see if anyone does do the code reading thing anymore.. Thanks again..:wow:

AutoZone and other part stores have that 30 day money back for returns . . . you might want to ask just to make sure you can return a code reader.

On that note, costco has the best warranty ever. You can return anything, they like to keep their customers happy!

Back