• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This must be the most boring day at work ever.

ZomBrady

Chubby Chaser Extraordinaire
NAXJA Member
So everyone but me and two other guys in my engineering department have split for the holidays.

The place is dead and quiet, kind of like a cemetery. I hate it.

And the worst part is that it's not like I don't have billable work. . . I just am completely un-motivated to do it. Guess, I will keep muddling cranking out paperwork. :(

Holidays are the same here. I work on the FD for a large facility in my area. The four of us on shift are the only ones here on the holidays. It is "bang your head on the wall" boring.

So everyone but me and two other guys in my engineering department have split for the holidays.

And the worst part is that it's not like I don't have billable work. . . I just am completely un-motivated to do it. Guess, I will keep muddling cranking out paperwork. :(

Get you one of those RC tanks that shoot airsoft pellets and shoot the other guys on days like that! :D

I am with ya sales have stopped for now and the only calls are wheres my shit calls I am so tired of tracking. Word of advise if you live on the west coast and order something from the south on friday b4 christmas and want it by christmas it is not gonna happen no matter how many times you call and bitch. You should of paid for express shipping

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Grand Junction waiting on an extremely late train watching the snow fall and streaming episodes of 1 Adam 12 from Netflix on my computer. :wave:

Atleast I am not alone in this utter boredom.

If it weren't for web-wheeling, I don't think I would keep my sanity intact!

Be glad you have a job.

BTW what type of engineering?

Get you one of those RC tanks that shoot airsoft pellets and shoot the other guys on days like that! :D

With the way things have been going at work in the past couple weeks, that would be fun.......unfortunetly, I work RETAIL and it's like this:(

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Grand Junction waiting on an extremely late train watching the snow fall and streaming episodes of 1 Adam 12 from Netflix on my computer. :wave:

Sounds like fun, are you replacing part of the crew on it or are you waiting on a ride home?

1Adam12, 1Adam12.....see the man stuck in GJ, with the wife home shoveling 6" of fresh snow.........:laugh:

I had to facilitate a small Combat Skills Training class this morning, as well as prepping a Captain for deployment, and this day has been boring/slow as crap. I can't imagine if no one was coming through. Who knows, that could be my day tomorrow. Christ, it's only 1124.................:confused1

Back