• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new guy not new to cherokees!

rockhard4x4

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, i just picked up a 99' with a 4.5 lift tonight
has some problems but only paid $1500 for it with 137,000

needs front wheels bearings/hub assembly on both sides

needs fluids flushed/tune up

rear ujoint

sway bar put back on and rear shocks need to be put in

also when i turn on the left turn signal the hazards go on 1 out of every 3-5 times, wtf???? lol

anyways if anyone has a rear 8 3/4 or d44 near me let me know! i believe mine has a d35 i 4get the differance, also what gear ratio should i have? 4.0/auto

thanks for listening to me!

also when i turn on the left turn signal the hazards go on 1 out of every 3-5 times, wtf???? lol

That sounds like your neutral safety switch mine does the same thing. Do your reverse lights work?

To fix the turn signal/hazard issue you will need to replace the turn signal switch assembly. Its a easy job but the dealer is the only source for a new one. A used switch will most likely be the same way.

I picked one up locally from the dealer for around $60.

thanks guys, the backup lights work but 1 of the bulbs is out, also it has some beat 31x10.5x15 bfg a/t's, looking for some sort of m/t or swamper if anyone local is selling

Back