• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need part number..

Shawn, there is no kit for adding cruise control. Adding cruise would be an involved project. It may be able to be done with time and money. If you came by Frystock in Colonia I could print out a list on parts, and there are alot of them, pertaining to the speed control system.

--Matt

I sit corrected. I looked around some more. Mopar had a speed control kit, but it has been discontinued. p/n 82204703. Some dealers might have them lying around.

--Matt

I have done factory A/C install on a Mustang that never had it, I went to a dealer got a picture diagram and then hit a ford junkyard and got ALL of the parts I needed, then any vehicle specific manual will help you install everything, I was happy!

The kit is plug and play cept for pulling the steering wheel to put the new clockspring in there, clock spring is what allows the electrical connections to stay when you are turning the wheel. Careful around the airbags.
After you get it all in and reconnect the battery lay your drivers seat down flat with you in it, put the key in and start it up then turn the wheel a few times back and forth. Don't stand outside and turn the key, if the airbag for some reason does go off it will break your arm or worse...

Back