• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

X-mas came early

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
:laugh3: Not only are my girls flying in tonight, but the guy in the brown truck paid me a visit also. Gonna be tough falling asleep tonight.
100_0724.jpg

100_0726.jpg

woo hoo!

What skid ya get Rod?

mojojojo said:
T&T customs. Damn! it's beefy! broke my freekin toe on it already.
thats what ill be getting in soon, they are just waiting for the LCA joints.... 7.5" of lift. cant wait...

mojojojo said:
T&T customs. Damn! it's beefy! broke my freekin toe on it already.

That thing is evil, get rid of it or it will brake another toe.(send it my way:laugh3: )

oh, trust me it'll be gone soon. from my garage to the truck asap. can't wait to jump in the rocks. gotta put my lil helpers to work. hope they don't freeeeeeez.:shiver:

Those TNT skids are beefy, But I would reccomend finding a friend with a plasma cutter.

When I installed the TNT kit on FiFo's XJ, there is no way to easily get a tool under the rig to pull the front DS. Do yourself a favor and get a hole cut in the thing so you can get at least a wratcheting wrench in there.

It will save you lots of time when you need to pull the front DS.

other than that. Rock on, get it installed and we can go wheeling!!!

Do your self a favor and replace your front driveshaft U-joints and transmission fluid now before you put that beast in. That skid plate offers awesome protection, but it is a major pain taking off later. My rule of thumb is if I ever drop that skid plate I change the transmission fluid, and if I even think they might be going bad I change or lube the two U-joints in the cardinal joint.

Back