• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 2.5" AALs

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
You know how Jeep plans/builds go...Not planning on using these anymore. They're new, never installed but not in the box. Looking for $50 plus shipping if they're shipped. Could deliver to Green Bay during Thanksgiving weekend 25-28th.

Negative. Sorry about that, I don't even know if they come from RE with them. I'm at least the second owner to not install them.

Negative. Sorry about that, I don't even know if they come from RE with them. I'm at least the second owner to not install them.

They do come from RE with them Josh. I ran them on the old Jeep. They don't sag very much.

Also forgot to mention these are full length.

Pulling this back up. I have them boxed and ready for a shipping quote. Post up or PM if you're interested. Still going to Green Bay over Thanksgiving. I can meet up with someone if they'd like to save shipping.

hey, i know a guy who is interested...ill talk to to him tommarow morning and post on here as soon as i know...put them on hold for me?

hey, i know a guy who is interested...ill talk to to him tommarow morning and post on here as soon as i know...put them on hold for me?

I got a PM about an hour before your post last night. We'll see what pans out.

alright. i tell you what if he backs out and dont want em ill take em, screw it. consider them sold either way

SOLD! Thanks again, Craig. They're on the truck.

no prob josh. now i got a complete 2 inch budget boost sitting in the garage...hmm all i need is another XJ...

Back