• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BANNED for 7 days

drifto77

NAXJA Forum User
HAHAHAHAHA!!
I got banned from Lone Star Jeep Club for 7 days.
Here is why......
I posted this.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs

Here is the email I got......

"You have been banned for 7 days from using the LSJC Forum for posting an inappropriate video on the forum. Any further violations will cause you to be banned permanently.
George Rice
LSJC Membership Director"

They are starting to make the Disney Channel look X rated.
LOL!!!!!

Yeah, that does seem a bit odd. Did you post it in an inappropriate forum, maybe? Like drop it into the tech forum or something? That could be grounds for a pee-pee slapping on most forums.

Surely there is more to it than.... you just posted that video? Right? I am not a member over there, but I guess I should check it out.

haha i wouldnt return. obviously nobody has a sense of humor on that forum!

Surely there is more to it than.... you just posted that video? Right? I am not a member over there, but I guess I should check it out.
OK...
Here it is.....
ONLY issues I have ever had over there is.....
#1--- I called a good friend an old fart. Got a PM from the "web dictator" that my post was changed. He changed it to old man. NO warning

#2--- I posted this little guy...
pissoff.gif
Mind you.. it was an OLD post. The other day... I get a PM that the post was deleted. Again... NO warning.

#3--- well.... you know what it was. The song. BAM!!!! Iam BANNED.

Thats the story.

Wow, I was thinking about joining up over there, but on second thought it would probably be a waste of my time. I thought the mods on here were pretty strict, but I wouldn't last five minutes over there.

ya drunk posts happen lol i just dont see why dennis didn't find it humorous that i thought i could wheel over his shami lol, i dont post much on LSJC cuz i have a way of being the guy that says what every one else is thinking and wont say, or maybe im just a jack arse, idk....i l ike this place best, good humored fellas till you piss kurt off and he nails your hide for calling one of your buddies gay :D BTW , Kurt, don't be ghey

Back