• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who visits the Red River Chapter boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian....Denton, TX....I own a '77 Cherokee....an '86 XJ.....and an '88 Grand Wagoneer. I'm a gamer who plays with Jeeps when I'm not nuking mobs (really, that makes sense to other gamers). I started wheeling in 1997 in a Chevy Luv (gawd I miss that little truck!).

Anyway, that's my introduction.

I'm Brady, I go to A&M and I'm going into the Army after I graduate as an officer. I know what those games are but I play the CoD types.

I am here.

XJs rule, but I'm a gamer too, but thats for another thread. :D

Lone XJ in Katy Texas.

Crap! I'm not sure if I'm a chapter member. Checking...

Don't worry, most of these guys wouldn't know CoD4 from WoW, and I don't think Ian and I have ever even discussed our gaming habits prior to this post.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

Bull. Y'all talked about this at gilmer last trip.

wait, RRC members only or naxja members that spend all there time here?

FWIW, there is no official chapter membership. It's simple, if you live in our area, you're considered a chapter member. Chapter membership doesn't entitle you to any special benefits or any additional responsibilities. It's simply a way to sub-divide the NAXJA membership to maintain event / discussion relevance and keep the signal-to-noise ratios low on the boards.

So, when Tanker said "members only" he just didn't want those idiots from MWC (;)) jumping in here and posting when our concern was with the members in our region.

Far from home, but still checking in.

In the summer I am in Katy. And I have a buddy in Katy with an XJ too, but he doesn't use a computer much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back