• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Texas members?

USAFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Who all here are Texas members, preferrably NE Texas, around DFW? Just bought a '00 XJ, and need some support and knowhow

You in luck... there are many members in the DFW area... too bad I am not one of them.

I am in Texarkana, thats a little more NE Texas than you are looking for though. HAHA about as NE as you can get in Texas.

Well I am in Greenville, but go all around, all the time

I live in Ft worth just west of downtown by about 3miles.

Aye! I'm in Garland next to HBJ stadium close to Rowlett.

Cool, I just need some expert advice about my XJ since I am new

Well its either you guys or cowtownjeeps.com, which I know alot of those guys personally, but they all live in the Arlington Ft Worth area. I just dont know what I want to do with my XJ just yet, its still too shiny and clean and unbroke. I dont know if I want a mud setup or a crawl setup. I dont know what kinda undercarraige protection I need. What is a good intake to get, AEM or K&N? I am thinking about limo black tinting the windows except for the front seats. I am just torn between friends that want to go mudding, and friends that want to see a crawl rig.

Also, I need some good pics taken of my new XJ so that I can post them

All friends aside, what do YOU like to do more? Friends are great, but remember that they don't have to drive the thing.

rocks and trails... Mud takes too much time and work to clean.

I just like to go have fun, like tear up a pasture with donuts or mud, go places that most vehicles cant.

How old is you?

I just like to go have fun, like tear up a pasture with donuts or mud, go places that most vehicles cant.
Most vehicles can do donuts and tear up pastures. Besides, doing donuts on somebody's hay gets you shot.

30 yr old

Back