• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Campsite

Chris do you still have the file for the color maps of Barnwell. I would like to print one out for myself. I was also going to check on local pricing of having those printed for ROM for Kurt.

I honestly would like something near the top of the mountain... just because of the flooding and other water run off. I mean look at what happened to XTerra Camp.

OKay, that is fine with me. I was just thinking about the positives of Old Camp. It does already have a small pavillion on it. But we can look when we are down there for ROM.

Chris do you still have the file for the color maps of Barnwell. I would like to print one out for myself. I was also going to check on local pricing of having those printed for ROM for Kurt.

Yeah, I got your PM but haven't had a chance to dig up the file. I'll find it shortly and post a link.

BMRA Color Map

Last edited:
If we are scheduled to be there Lawton is real good about making sure other groups do not camp there. I'll still be up top in the camper ether way

Back