• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red River Chapter -The Rides of March - Roll Call!

I am a AR Crawler and plan on being there. My XJ is not going to be ready but will have my CJ. I will be joining NAXJA as soon as my rig is rolling. Is anybody coming that can do membership or is it all online? John

Everyone ready to rock?:party:

BTW tomorrow is a holliday. I will tell you more about it tomorrow at camp. :shhh:
And then Sat. the 15th is my B-day. This is my present from my wife... letting me go wheeling.

xxmidianxx said:
Everyone ready to rock?:party:

BTW tomorrow is a holliday. I will tell you more about it tomorrow at camp. :shhh:
And then Sat. the 15th is my B-day. This is my present from my wife... letting me go wheeling.

Aweomse. Hey are u just gonna meet us in Hot Springs or in greenville.

BIgDaddyChia said:
Aweomse. Hey are u just gonna meet us in Hot Springs or in greenville.

Iwill meet you guys in Hot Springs. Unless it takes us longer to get to Tex-ark. than it should. Well will be at the Knights Inn. We will heading out to Superlift around 3-ish.

Alright! I'm cocked, locked, and ready to rock! I'll be hitting the road around 9 AM. See you guys at the park (some of you sooner)!

Back