• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What inline check valve should i buy? Where cna i buy one?

Intellect

NAXJA Forum User
I cant find this ancient part # 16149068988, i have a 1995 4.0 cherokee. Has a fuel bleed off issue. 3 new pumps 3 new pressure regulators, new injectors, and 2 new fuel filters later, i am DONE chasing the issue. What is an alternative to the bmw check valve? Any check valves anyone can recommend? Dont want to cut my metal lines, i will probably put it in the rubber line before the filter. Any tips, advice, etc? Dont want to do anything risky, but this should be safe with the return style set up right?

Yes. It Will Work.
Have Similar Check Valve on my 96 XJ & it Works just Fine.
Better Location is After the Fuel Filter, In the Rubber Line Before the Hard Line.
Will Keep the Check Valve from Getting Clogged.
UncleSarge58
I ended up buying the ancient bmw part # from some random website that says itll take 14+ days to get here lol. If it gets canceled im going the amazon route than though. Was just worried it wasnt rated for the high psi cars are.

And i think we were talking the same spot. I was talking the rubber line, right after the fuel filter, on the motor side of the filter.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Yes. It Will Work.
Have Similar Check Valve on my 96 XJ & it Works just Fine.
Better Location is After the Fuel Filter, In the Rubber Line Before the Hard Line.
Will Keep the Check Valve from Getting Clogged.
UncleSarge58
Where did you get yours?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Back