• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

renix motor, anyone want a shortblock and maybe more?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I found a "complete" renix motor, but only need the head. He wont part it for the same 50$ that he wants for the whoel thing. Well I dont need anything but the head and if it has it, the int manifold and inj rail / injectors.

So anyone want a renix motor minus the head and int. He losted it as complete, but pict was kinda vague. I will give it to ya for free if ya just help me load / unload it... He listed it as 75K miles and needs rebuild.

Hey Robert, I will take you up on your offer. My cell (626) 673-2203. Thanks Russ

pottenger said:
Hey Robert, I will take you up on your offer. My cell (626) 673-2203. Thanks Russ

Cool you avail on like sunday? IF this guy emails me back and tells me its complete I would like to go sun to get it.

ROBERTK said:
Cool you avail on like sunday? IF this guy emails me back and tells me its complete I would like to go sun to get it.
Let me know. I was thinkin of doing the offroad show at Pomona Sunday, but can change my plans. Russ

well I just got an email from the guy and he says he sold it.. If I find another with similiar items I will let ya know.

Back