• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford axles 9 inch and 44 and 37 inch tires

Triple4x4

NAXJA Forum User
Goodyear MT/R 37-12.50-15. In really good shape. 75% tread left on four, the fifth is brand new. Rims are off an older ford 44 and 9 inch. I have a high pinion dana 44 out of a 77 Ford f100 that I have down to bare tubs. I had the knuckles flat toped and a hi steer bracket. Missing a carrier and pass, side axle. Other than that all is complete. Heavy Duty Ford 9 inch 31 spline axles. Housing is bare and ready for install. I was going to put them under my XJ but plans have changed.
KSLstuff001.jpg

KSLstuff002.jpg

KSLstuff003.jpg

KSLstuff004.jpg

KSLstuff005.jpg

Sorry long day.
$800 For the five tires and 4 rims.
$300 for the axles
I do have a RE axle braket kit, for the 44 to cherokee
and some 6 inch coil springs
some low output motors and a couple of early AW4's
and a few transfercases to.
If any are intrested let me know.

With the knuckles being flat toped I would like to get $200, Ill trough in the RE bracket kit for another $325. If your still intrested let me know.

Triple4x4 said:
With the knuckles being flat toped I would like to get $200, Ill trough in the RE bracket kit for another $325. If your still intrested let me know.

I'm definitely interested. I'm just trying to figure out how quickly I could come up with the money. Out of curiosity, what axle did you get the flat top knuckles off of?

If SuperD or anyone else has the money right now, feel free to sell it to them. I want it, but I've got my mortgage payment this pay check and the next one won't be for almost 3 weeks. If it's still around then let me know!

Axles are SOLD. So is the axle bracket kit. I still have the 37's and some moters and Auto transmissions, if anyone is intrested.
Thanks,
Holden

Back