• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UFC saturday night??

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of any place (bar, restaurant, etc) showing the UFC fight in Orange County? My friend always goes to his friends house in Long Beach but I don't wanna drive to LB.

Yeah... I heard that someone on Robin street is ordering the fight. Check it out.. It's better than cleaning the garage..

:roflmao:

EH-LEE-US

ufc is going HD! whoo hoo.. and the next fight is said to have Cro Cop! He is a bad a$$! and the rampage jackson! Both from Pride.

I will be payin for it thats for sure..

I would be willing to host a UFC party if theres interest? I have a 50" plasma and if it is really in HD like they said it will be that would be cool..

PS I am in Yorba linda, between the 57 and 55 on imperial (just north of the 91)

ROBERTK said:
ufc is going HD! whoo hoo.. and the next fight is said to have Cro Cop! He is a bad a$$! and the rampage jackson! Both from Pride.

I will be payin for it thats for sure..

I would be willing to host a UFC party if theres interest? I have a 50" plasma and if it is really in HD like they said it will be that would be cool..

PS I am in Yorba linda, between the 57 and 55 on imperial (just north of the 91)

Interest has been expresses.... :cheers:

Elias

BRADFORDXJ said:
Yeah, the next one should be good...can't wait until Cro-cop kicks Tim Silvia in the head....and Rampage was the first guy to knock out Chuck Liddell....Finally some good fighters instead of the same old ones.
Ya no shit its about time they get some other guys in there to mix it up kinda tired of seeing the same few guys fight

BRADFORDXJ said:
Yeah, the next one should be good...can't wait until Cro-cop kicks Tim Silvia in the head....and Rampage was the first guy to knock out Chuck Liddell....Finally some good fighters instead of the same old ones.

yeah, that was a long time ago and I would guess that chuck will probably repay the favor...

well since theres a few interested, I will just plan on doing the PPV and will post later when its closer to the event. I think mid feb? Havent looked yet..

daym! anniversary is on the 2nd and we go to Big Bear every year that weekend and enjoy Snow (go willing) and the superbowl in a jacuzzi tub and a fire going... I would try to get the wife to go the following weekend but she told me this trumps anything else. UGG I dont even know if I want to record it and enjoy the HD event on sun night or monday, but I may.

NEXT ONE I SWEAR!

TheWarWagon said:
Take her to the Supercross instead. Anaheim 3 is Feb 3rd also.

she just flipped me off and laughed..... Need I add that she makes 6 figures / yr bring home... Its hard to get her to even go off roadinng, but she will watch the superbowl with me on our anniv. if we are in a jacuzzi tub at least, thats saying alot....

Back