• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Price Increase Notice.

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
I just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know of our upcoming Price increases. As of Monday June 9th, we will be increasing the price of some of products, and shipping.

Due to the recent surge in Fuel costs, UPS is up almost 20% of where they were 3 months ago! :doh: Our steal costs have increased as well, almost 15%. :doh:

So if you were on the fence about ordering something, I would do so before Monday morning at 9am(EST) as our new prices will be in full effect then.

:party:

Sorry for the bad news :gag:

www.jcroffroad.com

Your steal costs? Whatchoo stealing, man? :D

Now, steel prices, OTOH........

Here we go.................soon enough this damn hobby that I love will be out of my price range:flamemad: Hell, it's costing me an arm and a leg as it is!!! If your prices go up too much, I will have to forget buying anything for a while!!!:smsoap: :tears: :banghead:

My last tank of fuel was a month ago.. It is sitting in the garage with about 3 gallons in her.. On jack stands... Parts are cheap, but the dam gas is killing me... Wait, it hasn't broke in like a month now...lol

Man! How did I miss this thread. I was on the fence for quite a while about getting you rear bumper and tire carrier. Now(6/13) it's to late before the price increase. Grrrrr :badpc:

Back