• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Body

93JXJ

NAXJA Member #1174
Looking for an XJ Body to put on a Blazer chasis. Don't need axles, motor, tranny, xfer case, glass. To register and put insurance on it - I would need a title - clear or salvage - doesn't matter. Only want to spend a couple of hundred on it.
Thanks. 93JXJ

Thanks for some of the PM's I already got. I guess I need to clarify - I don't just need body panels. I want the unibody too. The more body parts the better, but they don't all have to be there.
Thanks.
93JXJ

I have a 86 carcas that I might part with. What all needs to be there? It is litterally stripped.

If it had the main shell (firewall back - no doors or hatch), still sort of straight, that would be great. Does it have a title? They have a "junk" ordinance in my town that makes you tag and put insurance on it (I guess I should just be glad that we don't have to have 'em inspected).

Yes It has a title.

Thanks for the quick replies. You have the firewall back? If so, pm me with how much you want for it!!!
Thanks again - J

Back