• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep Cherokee

Kramnden

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport. Runs great and has some body damage. Great wheelin' project.

Engine: 4.0

Miles: 118,000

Transmission: Automatic (AW4)

Transfer Case: NP 231

Axles: Front - Dana 30
Rear - Chrystler 8.25

Suspension: Stock coils and leaf springs, 2" Rusty's Budget Boost Lift (coil spacers and shackles)

Tires: 235 Big O All-Terrains

Other: Roof rack, replacement header panel, hacked out wheel wells

Also has: pw, pl, ac, Kenwood CD Player

*Rebuilt/Restored Title*

Asking $4,500 OBO

You can post here or call:

(801) 404-1143 Cam
(801) 380-3883 Chelsea

Jeep is in Pleasant Grove, UT

isnt 4500 for a salvage/rebuilt title a little steep? not the most educated when it comes to that, thus why i ask.

That's why it's an OBO. A 1999 Jeep Cherokee books at $6,500, so I knocked $2,000 off. It runs great and has been an excellent vehicle for me, I just found a great deal on a Wrangler and bought that.

I really want this sold so make me an offer.

PRICING - 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4

________________________Trade-In__Retail
Base Price_______________$5,175____$6,925
Mileage - 118,000 miles___-$900_____-$900
TOTAL PRICE____________$4,275_____$6,025

Nadaguides.com shows your high book as $6025, and low as $4275 for zip 84404. Typically, low book becomes high book for salvage titles. I've sold several rebuilt vehicles that have been repaired, and typically you're doing well to get low book, even fully repaired. From your description, yours has not been repaired. I'm not trying to be critical of your price, because any vehicle is worth what somebody will pay for it. But you may need to be more flexible than your initial price would suggest.

Hope this helps,
Jared

how about some pictures of the xj so we can see the condition?

No, the Jeep is red, not yellow.

I appretiate your advice Jared. But again I go back to my previous post where it says $4,500 OBO. Make me an offer, any offer. I will consider all offers. I put it up for $4,500 because I would like to get $4,500 out of it. If it doesn't work out to be $4,500, I'll take the best offer. Please don't take this as a personal stab, but again, this is what the Jeep is worth to me.

PM your email address Stewie, and I'll send you some pics. I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to posting pictures;)

Make offer.

If I remember right they usually value branded titled vehicles and 75-80% of book. So if its worth high book and thats 6500 bucks then it would be worth about 4875-5200.

If it has body damage then it most likely would be worth low book. In that case the value should be normally around 4500 or 3375-3600 respectively.

Please email me some pictures of the Jeep to (jaredmckeeth at hotmail dot com). What kind of power options does it have? Windows, locks, overhead console with map lights, full gauges with tach, etc..?

Thanks,
Jared

For what it's worth. We picked up a 2001 Sport 4wd with 65K miles with a rebuilt title for $3000.00 looks like new too..

Back