• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shock opions

Ginger Vitis

NAXJA Forum User
I have been on the fence weather to go coilovers all the way around or just a good shock? I get the price difference, im just looking for performance comparisons. If i did shocks what has everyone had good luck with? I drive street, high speed roads and crawling. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

There are many different bilsteins. You get what you pay for in shocks. They make a wide variety of shocks depending of your budget and what you use your vehicle for

more info would help... there is more to a good working suspension than just this spring and that shock. but from your described use, i highly doubt you need coil overs.

start with a good spring in a rate that compliments your use. then, whether it be cheaper or high end, buy a shocked that is valved accordingly. trying to use shock valving to make a spring do what you want is backwards.

Back