• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Radiator hoses

Joecat

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to find upper and lower radiator hoses for my 1998 xj 2.5 4cyl with aircondition. They have been discontinued at the dealers, have tried napa,gates,dayco, ac delco etc. napa and dayco have a listing and I have ordered them,they don't fit or even come close to fitting. A ac delco I ordered,lower hose, sort of fit but was 5 inches to short. Has any one else had this problem?

I have no experience with the 2.5L Cherokee, but www.RaockAuto.com has about the best selection of parts anywhere, and has the most accurate fitment details.

Parts geek shows it in stock, 10 of them

Dayco Radiator Hose - Lower
dayco.gif
1058452.jpg
Click to Enlarge (Read reviews)
Our List Price: $11.73

Quantity:

(10) In Stock​

Part Number: 2229-09123609

Lower hose is NLA..........anywhere.

You'll have to get creative.

Thanks for the help,the parts geek folks give no deminsions and their part numbers do not seem to be the ones Dayco uses. I think I have already bought this hose and returned it, I will give them a call Monday.

Thanks for the help,the parts geek folks give no deminsions and their part numbers do not seem to be the ones Dayco uses. I think I have already bought this hose and returned it, I will give them a call Monday.

You are not the first one to find out they are NLA.

Again, get creative.

Back