• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Came in with a racing heart and light headed. Now I get to go see cardiologist this week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

so yesterday we heard tornado sirens on 3 separate occasions. it was raining pretty good but didnt seem like a nado was gonna happen. come to find out there were sounding them for a flood emergency. with all the rain, the dam that is a couple miles up the road from me (which i had no clue existed) is about at its max capacity and police are going door to door telling people that live on the river downstream from it that "evacuations are recommended". luckily we are about a mile from the river and at a much higher elevation from it so we are safe.

cliff notes, there is a damn dam that is really close to my house that might fail. maybe we just bought waterfront property?

1d9a97fd692888824a1e6b48e25142e6.jpg

Found this guy in Vegas today.

mac ‘anyone remember him?’ gyvr

The original starter....before the crash/reset that showed bshaw as the starter.

Frack! Lost my Altrocker long reply.

Basicly the office fcks use heroin because its easier to get then the pills they got hooked on in HS. They also enjoy the snow. Mostly the shits that steel converters but dont take aluminum rims are meth heads. The 20s stolen i would bet money was done by kids from tge goverment paid rent apartments down the road.

Well half Alt long reply anyways

Well bought a plasma cutter and most of the stuff to get it running. I think Ill end up needing a compressor soon now.
Do they make a good compressor that’s 110v? I hardly ever use one now so it would really only be for the plasma so i don’t think a 220v is necessary unless it’s my only option. If it is my only option all have to add another 220 outlet to run the compressor and plasma at the same time too which will probably involve adding a sub panel.

I've got a 60gal in my shop I unplug it amd plug the plasma in to run. If set correctly and Im not burning out tons of stuff it runs low, kicks the plasma off at about the point I'm ready for a break. Getting ready to do some rewire so i can leave the compressor plugged in with a separate leg for the welders and plasma. I am also looking to plumb another 60gal tank for a total or 120gal im my system soon too. Run a really good dryer, trust me not running one eats consumables fast!

Back