NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old November 5th, 2017, 08:37
NAXJA Forum User

novak shift linkage =dissapiontment

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser54 View Post

I swear there is an overabundance of female hormones in our food supply anymore.............

Bruh the truth would overwhelm you
Old November 7th, 2017, 14:13
NAXJA Member

Re: novak shift linkage =dissapiontment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMJ View Post
When I pay good money for something, I expect it to be top notch. Novak is not. Boostwerks is not. Their products will not be seen on any of my builds on that basis.
I've just installed the Boostwerks into my XJ. No disrespect to Novak; from everything that I have read while researching what option *I* wanted to employ, Novak makes a quality product. I just decided to go with Boostwerks because the price point worked for me and I prefer linkage rather than cable in this application.

The install was quick, easy, and not what I would call challenging. For a (relatively) run-of-the-mill XJ that is still straight with the OEM drivetrain, I can't see where the product is inferior. I've had worse experiences trying to re&re 15 year old O2 sensors.

And if as much care is taken with the rest of their products (and I have no reason to think otherwise) then I can't see how anyone could claim any of their products "...clearly demonstrated that they had no actual understanding of what they were doing." I would be more inclined to think that there was something out of the ordinary with the application.

'99 XJ Sport 4-dr
4.0 HO - AW4 - SYE'd NP231 - D30, 4.10, Open - ChrysCo 8.25 29-Spline, 4.10, OEM Trac-Loc
Stock with a crapload of aftermarket stuff bolted to it.