• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gulches Feb 15-17

My buddy has to work until midnight friday, so Im not sure what time we will head down.

Ive decided to go 1 tons on the manche, guess Ill keep it together until after this trip, then start the tear down and all. Use my cherokee for uwharrie in march and hopefully have the MJ done for mid april at the flats again.

I was about to make a post but remembered you made this.

Oh well. I'll put it here anyway from another forum I posted on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming up is the Gulches ORV Park President's Day ride.

presidentsday.jpg

Hope to see some of you there.

http://gulchesorvpark.com/

This was from last year. I busted a water pump so not much wheeling but it was still fun.

http://photobucket.com/poswaterpumps

I wish the park was larger so we might could get more interest in coming.

I've got to figure out why all these lifted XJ owners I see around here aren't NAXJA members.

My crew is on the fence for this trip now. Forgot to post.

If Ashley wants to make the trip, Ill be there, if not, I think Ill sit it out and save the money for the builds. My brothers XJ can make the trip, just gotta dedicate a day to throwing a motor in, and a few hundred for parts. My manche just needs fluids changed, checking over rear diff leak, little stuff. 4 or 5 of my crew are mid tear down on their rigs and this trip seems unlikely for most.

Ive got 44/9 to throw under the XJ (was gonna sell, but people irritate me with questions)
Buying a 60 from a buddy and a dana 300, gonna throw em in the comanche and get started on the 1 ton swap.

I may ride shotgun with a buddy worst case, I cant imagine not coming down, just trying to be a cheap ass lol

Last edited:
My crew is on the fence for this trip now. Forgot to post.

If Ashley wants to make the trip, Ill be there, if not, I think Ill sit it out and save the money for the builds. My brothers XJ can make the trip, just gotta dedicate a day to throwing a motor in, and a few hundred for parts. My manche just needs fluids changed, checking over rear diff leak, little stuff. 4 or 5 of my crew are mid tear down on their rigs and this trip seems unlikely for most.

Ive got 44/9 to throw under the XJ (was gonna sell, but people irritate me with questions)
Buying a 60 from a buddy and a dana 300, gonna throw em in the comanche and get started on the 1 ton swap.

I may ride shotgun with a buddy worst case, I cant imagine not coming down, just trying to be a cheap ass lol

i feel ya, doesnt hurt to be cheap, i may just watch, i mean im bringing the jeep, but i dont even have lockers lol.

Back