NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > North Atlantic Chapter
Register FAQ Users List Calendar Mark Forums Read
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Donate Bylaws Store Members Chat E-Mail

North Atlantic Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 562 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old April 14th, 2012, 16:52
NAXJA Forum User

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Rockwells.

Ken there is also a 5 ton that is nice as hell on the other side of the building.
Old April 14th, 2012, 17:03
NAXJA Member

Location: Central MA - keep going till the road turns to dirt, then listen for banjos

BIG DUMB MUD TRUCK ALERT

No pictures of the 5 ton?

Most of the way done designing and cutting parts for my new transmission crossmember. I'm building it to bolt into the stock location since I haven't built the new frame yet, will make a new one when the frame happens and sell this one probably.
CTeunuch: Sometimes I really wonder if this sport makes you insane, or it just attracts the mentally unstable.
Old April 14th, 2012, 17:25
NAXJA Forum User

went looking at few tow rigs in weymouth, what a sketchy used dealership. they paint all the inner fenders with fresh black paint to mask the horrable rust that almost every truck had. some i was able to just pull out chucks of frame, though there was one with a nice frame bust a bed rusted to shit and a rear main seal leak
Old April 14th, 2012, 17:53
NAXJA Forum User

I beglyed my truck today
Old April 14th, 2012, 20:11
NAXJA Member

Location: Central MA - keep going till the road turns to dirt, then listen for banjos

yikes, what'd you manage to break already?
CTeunuch: Sometimes I really wonder if this sport makes you insane, or it just attracts the mentally unstable.
Old April 14th, 2012, 20:19
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastein View Post
yikes, what'd you manage to break already?
rear brake hardline blew behind the fuel tank, i need like 6ft to replace it but only got 4ft, ill wait till thurs, also gotta do leaf sping hangers and tires then shit should be mint
Old April 14th, 2012, 20:20
NAXJA Member

I hate brake lines. hate hate hate. Same exact thing happened to my blue MJ while I was replacing the gas tank.

At least it did it without introducing you to another vehicle or part of the scenery...
Old April 14th, 2012, 20:30
NAXJA Forum User

i actually though i overfilled the fuel tank, then the brake light came on, checked the master and was like damn
Old April 15th, 2012, 03:46
NAXJA Member

Went to bed at 8 last night, woke up just in time for SNL, haven't been able to sleep since
FML

Too many kids, too few jeeps
Old April 15th, 2012, 09:40
NAXJA Member

I'm getting way too good at blowing up 30 shafts

Funny thing is, it was the second time I had done that obstacle, this big ledge, I guess it had had enough the first time.
Old April 15th, 2012, 13:27
NAXJA Forum User

How much do yallss think I can get for my ladder rack?
Old April 15th, 2012, 13:29
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBZ95Xj View Post
How much do yallss think I can get for my ladder rack?
Build sides for it and you have a place to camp. Throw a tarp over it and bam, tent.
Old April 15th, 2012, 17:51
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini=man View Post
Build sides for it and you have a place to camp. Throw a tarp over it and bam, tent.
id like that but cash is king right now, would 250 be unreasonable, i have no idea what these go for
Old April 15th, 2012, 17:54
NAXJA Forum User

twas a shitstorm day at work, got a call last night and was asked to come in early as no steam=no sanitized dishes, get caught up today and steam goes down again, then peaple decided it was a good idea to stand around while others decided to give asttitude, i gave them bishes somthing to be pissed about, on the plus side 4hrs ot, and ill get another 4hrs on thurs not to mention in 2 weeks will be another 8, and squidward gets fixed tomorow
Old April 15th, 2012, 18:16
NAXJA Forum User

That sounds like a wonderful day of work.

Not.