• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

hey hey hey, XXXX you
you don't need drain plugs on your diff covers, you need fill plugs ..!..:D..!..

Turns out my cat was clogged. Also my muffler was falling apart.

Did you guys know explorer and cherokee mufflers are interchangeable? Oh hey look at that, a ford explorer. Oh hey, and it has brand new exhaust. What's that? A brand new cat from who the XXXX cares!? Sweet, guess i'll weld that stuff to my cherokee.

IMG_20120324_143128.jpg

Works rad.

Maybe now I can finish my free fuel injection setup. Or maybe I'll install this free 140 amp one wire alternator.

IMG_20120324_131313.jpg

Brb, gotta fill my cherokee up with free gas.

Yo, if your multimeter isn't rated for the high amperage they explode when you plug them into a 220v outlet. Go figure.

I think I have the flu. Got home last night, was ok, then all of a sudden I was having diarrhea and was throwing up most of the night. Couldn't sleep. I've been so achy that I literally haven't been able to sit still all day. XXXXing blows.

Just 2 or 3 months shy of not throwing up for 10 solid years.

Mark, that's the 24 hour bug EVERYONE is getting. I puked my guts out and had the hot hoop bad for a day, then the stomach stuff for a few days. 5 days before I had my appetite back. Good thing is that it passes quickly.

Cat didn't do shit. BUT now I think it's the O2 sensor. The voltage fluctuates just fine but when I unplugged my tps it ran fine(open loop). Then today when I took my jeep out after the cat it ran great, until I hit the highway. Even newer jeeps are in open loop for a minute or two before they warm up right? So that could very possibly be it.

Yo, if your multimeter isn't rated for the high amperage they explode when you plug them into a 220v outlet. Go figure.
any multimeter will explode when you plug it into an outlet while set to current, try the voltage mode.

qn1mid.jpg

AISIN WARNER CAN EAT MY ASS

(look familiar Stefan?)

That poor bolt at the driver side of the trans was the only one left actually directly bolting the engine to the bellhousing, the rest were either doing nothing or only holding it on accidentally, like the two starter bolts, one on each side of the crack, one of them broken in half 2 threads into the bellhousing from overloading.

I have no idea how it didn't fall out.

Oh and the throwout bearing was horrifyingly bad. I'm glad I've been nursing it along, it had zero grease left in it and the bearings are so loud I think they're roughly octagonal.

Last edited:

any multimeter will explode when you plug it into an outlet while set to current, try the voltage mode.

That's not worse? That side was only rated for some mA value. Or that's what I thought when I was looking at it. Now that you mention that's exactly what I did. Not even remembering what that port was for I switched because I figured it was rated for more amps than the other port, and is fused. After sitting in front of an oscilloscope for a semester I shouldn't be this retarded.

But, to confirm I can plug my lame $30 craftsman multimeter into a 220v/208v outlet no problem? This is the first time I've ever needed to deal with more than 12v.

yes, you just use the voltage scales instead. If you set it to current mode (anything ending in A) the meter probes are basically a straight wire that happens to measure and display the current flowing through it, so when you plugged it into the outlet you effectively shorted the outlet out and drove maximum short circuit current through the meter.

If you had set it to an AC voltage scale of anything over 220v it would have been completely fine, and given you the number you wanted. Make sure the probes are in the right spots too - i.e. probably COM and V/ohm/mA in this case. COM and high current (10A or 20A usually depending on the meter) is only for measuring current.

well the dirty POS is back together. Just needs a bit more tcase fluid now.

question for you technologigal peaple, what do i need to do to make this shit work on my dvd player or where do a i get a dvd player to make this shit work?
http://www.amazon.com/THE-FALL-GUY-...H8DO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1332644868&sr=8-4

All my DVD players are multi region, you can get one for 30 bucks at stores, ps3 might be also but haven't checked

Aparently the minute you think about selling a jeep on jf its value triples

The ASD relay on my XJ is clicking incessantly when the ignition switch is in the ON position. I've cleaned every ground and ensured that no sensors are shorting. Any ideas?

Back