• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Pumpkins

XJawgi

NAXJA Forum User
Every year my work holds a pumpkin carving contest. So I thought I would share my pumpkins from the past 3 years. 2006 & 2007 I won it, and 08 I got scammed by someone who used a store bought stencil.

2006 Pumpkin
2006.jpg

2007 Pumpkin
2007_calvin_pumpkin.jpg

2008 Pumpkin
2008_Halloween_04.jpg

This second photo is not a photoshop - the photographer had the shutter open long enough to put all kinds of stuff in the picture
2008_Halloween_47.jpg

Here is a crappy pic of the one i did this year. I'm hoping to get a better picture today during the contest.

DSC01936.jpg

Happy Jeep'o'ween

I've got about enough patience to stand in line and buy the pumpkin-- then I'm done. My better half, however, enjoys chopping 'em up.

This years efforts:
pumpkinthingey2.jpg

003-10.jpg

I've got about enough patience to stand in line and buy the pumpkin-- then I'm done. My better half, however, enjoys chopping 'em up.

This years efforts:

Wow that first one is super nice! My hand writing in general sucks. So when it comes to letters, they generally look like a 3rd grader wrote them and I cut them out.

some kind of cross between a soldering iron and an x-acto knife combination. It heats the blade and reduces the amount of "sawing" needed. I would find a link, but since I don't have any better description, I'll let you search instead of me (there's that short attention-span thing again)

yeah-- her first one was that same one. Did I mention that if you steal it from the Mrs and try to use it as a soldering iron, you'll end up buying her a new (read: more expensive) one for penance?

wow, that is a really detailed one Shorty...

... looks like the front is a GM 10 bolt with 8.5" gears?

Back