• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Toy

MischiefMan

NAXJA Forum User
I ran across this during my search for a tow vehicle and couldn't resist buying it. (Not real sure if Jennifer is happy that I've shut up about a tow vehicle for now or if she actually likes it).

DSC05543.jpg

DSC05547.jpg

DSC05542.jpg

DSC05546.jpg

DSC05544.jpg

Hear it is during its television star day(s)....it was used in the show Prison Break.

088-495.jpg

The guy has a BUNCH of vehicles that were used on the show. Jennifer tried to talk him out of the deuce and a half (what a great tow vehicle that would be!), but he wasn't interested in parting with it.

we can get 2 1/2s for five to eight g. around here, I believe. I work with a guy whose uncle buys and sells surplus. I was gonna get one to hot shot oilfield parts, they run on almost anything, only problem is it takes an awful lot of whatever you're feedin it. I like the woodgrain, puke blends in better, it just stands out on paint.

Yeah, 360/3 speed auto....I truly love V8's.

The original paint would allow the puke to blend in better also, it was some off white color..I kinda like the green spray paint though...easier to do touch-ups.

Jennifer already told me that I need to life and trim it and put her 33's on it...I personally think that she just wants an excuse to keep her 35's on the XJ.

Of course, she also wants me to sell the '86 XJ now (5 cars at the house is a bit much....6 when her son is here).

Cool...
Love those FSJ's!!!!

1986XJIan said:
Jennifer already told me that I need to life and trim it and put her 33's on it...I personally think that she just wants an excuse to keep her 35's on the XJ.
Just remind her of this............................
Henrietta28June08034.jpg

It looked familiar. Sweet buy.

Is your FSJ lifted MM?

No its just funny that you dug up this really old thread. LOL If you had waited just a few more days it would have been a whole year since anyone posted in it.

Well he posted a link to it yesterday.

balls

LOL! Nope, not offended at all. Sorry if it came across that way.

I tend to be decision impaired. One moment I want to do a SOA conversion with reverse shackles in the rear. The next, I want just a 4" lift. Then I want to keep it stock as a toy tow'er.

...not much.

Back