• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.0l w/ almost new cyl head on top and HO intake/ex $100

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
I should be able to dig up the receipt for the cyl head with 7120 casting from a 93. It cost $250 to give it a 5 angle valve job, resurface and rebuild. I have all the components to switch your renix era intake/ex to a high output. I'll throw that all in for an extra 50 bucks. I pulled the motor because I lost power and I thought it blew but i had oil in the distributor, oh well too late now. I should also mention that the #1 spark plug blew out of the head but it still threads back in to the necessary torque specs. I have a sneaking suspicion that is due to the distributor not sparking properly cuz the oil kept it from doing so, thus making the piston hit the plug until it loosened enough to pop out. My cyl walls were slightly scored but when I had a proper distributor the power band was still good.

Lower end has 190k and the cyl head has 15K miles on it. MUST take my motor if you just want the head, head alone is worth more than 100 so come and get it.

100obo for the long block w/ intake ex
150obo for EVERYTHING NEEDED to convert to HO.

Give me a call
916-834-2836
Mike

Came out a 87 xj w/ an aw4 tranny I’ll have a hoist for two more weeks. Does not come with an engine stand, that’s billy’s. thanks billy

Back