• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

Re: Lets see ur rig

ratherbcamping said:
No turning back now because your old axle now live in Corpus Christi. What are you putting back in? The new axles are massive!

P1090023.jpg
Yeah they are, I think the steering off of them weigh almost as much as the 30. They are out of 05 f250, hp60 and sterling 10.5

Tires made it home today. Many more parts on the way.

FYI: Post deletions were to keep the thread to RRC pictures, only. We like the rigs, guys, but this is OUR thread. ;)

Ok here is my rig.

100_3942.jpg

And here are some in action.

100_1220.jpg

100_1036.jpg

100_1039.jpg

Kurt_in_Spider_Ravine.jpg

Yes.. Yes it does. I am sure we weren't that far off from each other. I was there Feb 07 and I have one of those signs in my house right now.

Here is a guy from my group trying the same thing.
100_1126.jpg

I stayed away from that trail.:laugh2:

Well, here's a pic of Jennifer's XJ and my stocker. The quality is bad, but you can get an idea of what she actually got. Now if I can only teach her to drive it without killing herself, me or it!

What was it Ramsey said about building your own so as to know how to fix it when you break it? :roflmao:

Maybe I should just LET her drive mine and drive hers for her until she gets use to things. :laugh:

XJs.jpg

Here's my Cherokee, I just got her 2 weeks ago. (Looks strangely like the last one posted :) )
Stock so far, except for a manual fan switch.
DSC00650.jpg

And this is the gal that got me into Jeeping
DSC00672-1.jpg

Back