• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest photos

WheelinJR said:
What? No tube doors Rod?

took em, tried em thursday night, took em off thursday night :banghead: .

with out a full respirator i think i would have killed myself and my girls from dust inhalation. :passgas: :confused1

i'm gonna put em back on tonight after i get the jeep cleaned up.

I have dust in parts of my Jeep that I didn't even know I had. That stuff was something else.

IXNAYXJ said:
It was actually Jason posting at work not having logged Eli out. It's been fixed. ;)

-----Matt-----

P.S. Enjoy?

It was better live. :D

We need to mod Jesse's halo a bit. A retractable pole right in the middle, maybe a couple of fold-down chairs around the perimiter.

fubar XJ said:
It was better live.
I agree, nice show you put on, Doug. :roflmao:

CIMG5930.jpg

-----Matt-----

I look stone-cold sober, and those flames appear to be licking my ass.

I don't have very many photos (apparently my battery was almost dead to start the weekend), but here is what I did take.

Going up Kanner Flats, a few Jeeps in the group (I am pretty sure it is Alex, Ryan and John pictured).
P1000325.jpg

P1000326.jpg

Further up Kanner Flats looking down on a few of the group
P1000327.jpg

above Upper Woodpecker, just a great place for a picture of my Jeep.
P1000328.jpg

Top of Ravens Roost just before heading home. It was VERY hot (close to 100?) and yet we couldn't make the final hill climb due to snow!
P1000331.jpg

P1000333.jpg

P1000334.jpg

P1000337.jpg

In the end, I believe I ran the following trails:
Kanner Flats (the top in both directions)
Shoe String
Manastash Ridge (both directions)
Lower Woodpecker
Upper Woodpecker
Moon Rocks
Funny Rocks
Tip Over

We tried the "String" trial and "Rocky Saddle" but quit due to too much snow and not enough time.

Michael

Last edited:
WheelinJR said:
Some interesting separation there. The WA guys pictures all show WA people/rigs, and the Oregon guys pictures all show Oregon people/rigs.

I'll get mine up tonight, I have ones that show everyone together, just like the big happy family we are.:smootch:
-Ryan

I ran with both groups had a good time with good people.But ya there was some seperation at first.That was until everyone got to know each other.

JACK

Blkxjkrawler said:
the big happy family we are.:smootch:
-Ryan

That is exactly what I was thinking at 3:30 in the AM listening to the :party: around the campfire!

I did get to wheel with several of the OR folks (all of whome I have wheeled and met with in the past) but not nearly as much as I would have like to.

Michael

2xtreme said:
That is exactly what I was thinking at 3:30 in the AM listening to the :party: around the campfire!

Michael

Still waiting for pictures and video of the 03:30 festivities and Michael it was good to see you again!

Los Lobos said:
Michael it was good to see you again!

As it was you Carl.

I really wish that I would have been able to wheel more with all of the OR folks again!!
Michael

fubar XJ said:
I further learned that if I have to turn a wrench on Alex's rig one more time, he's carrying said wrench home in his anal cavity.

:shocked:

Thanks again to all those that helped me with my problems this weekend, Michael I am extremely glad that you carried that spare radiator cap, and that you and Hans had your nuts and bolts bags.

-Alex

Back