• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I can't stand liberals

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
So a friend of mine posted in her Facebook status to be careful because one of her friends had just gotten mugged downtown going out to his car like he does every night.
I posted a comment saying this is why I carry a gun, and some minor comments were exchanged between myself and others (mostly in agreement with me). Then this asshat chimes in.
(The OP is Kenzie, the libtard is Scott, and I'm Mason).

Scott ******: No need for a firearm just need to know the neighborhood you're in very well and keep your eyes open

Mackenzie ******: he did. he was just walkin back to his car. done it a million times. someone told him to give them his money when he said he didnt have any they jumped him

Scott *******: Same point packing heat wouldnt have prevented it just made for a longer police report and more blood I've been jumped before its not a fun experience I wish your friend a speedy recovery both physically and mentally

Mackenzie *******: Lol packin heat. Your so cute. The gun isn't to kill. You shoot the person in the knee they can't move and you can get away. I hope he gets better really soon

Mackenzie *******: And im sorry to hear that you went thru this also. I can't believe people can really be this horrible.

Mason ******: So you'd rather people back down and let themselves get mugged, beaten, robbed, raped, vandalized, etc? That's the mentality that's put our society in the pathetic state it is today, from kids getting suspended for standing up to bullies on the playground to men going to jail for fighting back at a guy who just punched them (until they hit you 3 times, it ain't self defense). Its time people stopped being afraid to stand up for themselves and others.
Sorry to rant on about this but it's something I have a pretty strong opinion about.

Mackenzie ******: Ok ok ok i know how both of you argue so im gonna stop this right here. Text me instead of arguing over a fb status. Please.

Mason ******: Oh cmon, its just a little harmless debating. I disagree with him but I respect his opinion and I'm willing to listen to what he says, and I assume he feels the same. (I assumed wrong)
But FYI Kenzie... the gun IS to kill. Its a sad and sorry reality but its how it goes If somebody jumps you, breaks into your home, etc. and you shoot them in the knee, a jury will convict YOU not him for assault with a deadly weapon. Same goes for if you shoot someone in the head... the idea being that if you have time to think about it and aim at a specific part of the body and the calmness to only put one round in them, then you have the time to get away and prevent having to fire the gun in the first place. To get off with self defense, you can't shoot to kill or injure, you need to shoot to STOP... as in if somebody is coming at you, you need to put multiple rounds into center mass (chest/stomach area).

Scott *******: I doubt you would like to go down that road of debate Mason; Your argument already has too many flaws, and reflects a narrow world view of societal order. Also an FYI: Antagonizing words generally aren't best followed by "I respect his opinion."

Mason ******: Please point out the flaws in my argument... not being sarcastic, I want to know what you think.
And no, just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion. Funny thing about that 1st Amendment, supporting it means supporting your right to say things I don't like just as much as I support someone else's right to say stuff I agree with.

Scott *******: One flaw is the assumption that the massive scope of government (which includes local law inforcement) is large enough to handle many of these matters. Also private inssurance replaces most of the losses and covers personally injury. Another falacy, when you are within the confines of your own home the laws of assualt with a deadly weapon do not exist as they do out in public (reference point make my day law). Another flaw the use of excessive force in any circumstance in which a human life may be ended is an unacceptable punishment for an ass kicking or a robbery (referance point Hamurabi's code: the oldest, simplest law code in the history of man kind, "An eye, for an eye, a tooth, for a tooth." If you get bullied get help don't go the route of purchasing a fire arm for courage, access the help provided through governmental or other organizations.
about an hour ago · Like

Mason ******: I don't think you fully understand what I'm saying... the (way too) massive government CAN'T handle these matters (yeah, I just agreed with you). That's why I made that comment earlier, "when seconds count, the police are only minutes away." People need to be able to defend themselves, and I'm not talking about just firearms... I'm talking about fighting back in general, with or without a weapon.
Yes, private insurance covers most of the losses and personal injuries... so what? In many situations those losses can be avoided altogether, why not take action to do so? If somebody cuts me off, I should just run into them instead of swerving to avoid them right? My insurance will cover my f**ked up bumper and broken bones, who cares if it could have been avoided.
Do some reading on the "Make My Day" law. Yes, it allows citizens to use deadly force on their own property, but its very circumstantial and is still up to a jury's decision. You need to have reasonable belief that the bad guy intends on doing bodily harm to you or someone on your property (if a guy breaks through your window, you can shoot them cause you don't know their intent, but if that same guy is leaving through that window with your DVD player, you can't shoot them because he obviously had no intention to physically harm anybody). Also, like I said before, you need to shoot to STOP, not to KILL or anything else... that means aiming at the largest target area (center mass) and pulling the trigger over and over again until they drop (either dead or injured to the point of no longer being a threat). If you shoot them in the head, knee, or anywhere else, then a jury will say that the time spent on aiming could have been better spent on getting to safety.
About that "excessive force" thing... the IDEA of excessive force is just ridiculous. A mugging isn't always just an ass beating, and a robbery isn't always just stealing property. You don't know if your attacker is going to pull a weapon on you, you don't know if the guy breaking into your home is going to hurt you. Personally, I won't pull a gun in a fight unless the other guy does because its a pussy thing to do, and I won't pull the trigger on somebody breaking into my home unless he reaches into his jacket when he hears the click of the hammer on my revolver.
And I mentioned kids being bullied because I was talking about people standing up for themselves. That's no excuse to use a gun, that's an excuse to grow a pair and fight back.

Scott *******: I have been mugged, I have had a gun pulled on me. If I had, had a weapon nothing would have changed about those experiences. You ignored my points to insert your opinion in, in an effort to pass your word off as fact. There is no sense in having this conversation. You are a Palin supporter and I read literature we are on different planes of thought. I would suggest that you get help for your seemingly overzealous views on personal protection and violence, I don't pretend to know your story, but in life you get kicked in the teeth, and you pull yourself back up and act more catiously, you don't go out and arm yourself, that won't solve your problems.

Scott *******: Also until you've lived those experiences out you can't be too sure as to how you would react, and what your reaction would be, you can set up peramiters based upon the control you would wish to exhibit, but you won't know for sure until you are tossed into that situation, I suggest looking into the psychology of fight or flight and the mental processes associated with situations in which you become the victim.

Mason ******: Ignored your points? I addressed ALL of your points and went on to explain why I disagree with them, and instead of responding to that you react by trying to insult me. Not to stoop to your level there, but wow... typical liberal f**ktard.
I agree with you on one thing though, we're on VERY different planes of thought - I tend to see things realistically, you apparently look at things idealistically.
Yeah, in life you get kicked in the teeth... you let yourself go down and get back up and act more cautiously... I hold my ground and kick back and then continue about my business as usual. For all that literature you claim to read, go take a look at some violent crime cases and while reading through them, ask yourself "could the situation have turned out better for the victim had they fought back in some way."
You've been mugged, and apparently let your ass get handed to you. I've been jumped, and I took a helluva beating but I fought back just as hard and beat the shit out of the other guy... didn't bother to reach for my knife or my gun because I didn't have one pointed at me. You've had a gun pulled on you, and apparently stood there with your fingers crossed. I've had a gun pulled on me, and instead of letting my life be decided by some pussy ass gangster wannabe hiding behind a gun, I had mine pointed at him before he had his all the way up from the back of his belt... he turned and ran. Could that situation have gone worse? You bet. But it WOULD have gone worse had I not stood up for myself, because I walked away uninjured, with all my belongings, and above all still alive.
And thanks for your suggestion, but I know more than you think about the human nature of fight or flight situations, the mental processes of being a 'victim,' and the psychology of taking another human being's life... something nobody should be allowed to carry a gun if they don't understand the nature of an experience like that first or second hand.
Oh and for the record, I think Palin is just as much of a whackjob as Obama.

Mason ******: But hey what do I know, I'm just an uneducated Palin supporting redneck clinging to my guns.

I+love+my+GUN.jpg

The one thing..ops back up rewind.. One of the things that pi&^%* me off is when you do start to debate one as you did they simply resort to name calling. "oh your just an idiot " or "Your just a whacked out hillbilly " or crap along those lines. Dude I feel your pain. You cant talk to emm.. Good luck tryin..

I stopped reading after the comment about shooting in the knee. Then I saw palin support at the end ugh. I love my guns and feel alienate from both crowds ha.

I stopped reading after the comment about shooting in the knee. Then I saw palin support at the end ugh. I love my guns and feel alienate from both crowds ha.

Yeah...that...you never shoot to maim. If that's your plan, you likely aren't being threatened with deadly force. If you are, and you aim for the guy's knee, you're an idiot...

The libs usually realize the error of their ways and decide being able to fight back right around the time it dawns on them that they are being beaten to death, at least the ones with a few brain cells anyways

The question we all have- Have we seen Mackenzie?

Yeah, before that, I was sitting here shaking my head. Then I read that, and it was straight up facepalm.

The question we all have- Have we seen Mackenzie?

LOL no, yall ain't seen this one. And after the conversation her and I today, I don't think you will. I woke up to a text from her bitching at me for calling that guy a liberal f*cktard, and it just spiraled downward from there (she's a libtard too). Its pretty entertaining, I'll post it up later... right now I gotta clean the house a bit, cause one of the ones you have seen is on her way over :D

The libs usually realize the error of their ways........................... at least the ones with a few brain cells anyways
:doh:Libs will never realize the error of their ways cuz that would mean they would have to addmit they were wrong about something and that wont happen with out first consulting nature or a shrink and then blaming everyone else for it.... Brain Cells??:huh:

Sorry just struck me funny.. LOL

center mass, pull the trigger until they go down or the slide locks back.

'Twas what I told them. Although I didn't think about the slide locking back bit... I'm a .44mag kinda guy.

Mason ******: ..... Also, like I said before, you need to shoot to STOP, not to KILL or anything else... that means aiming at the largest target area (center mass) and pulling the trigger over and over again until they drop (either dead or injured to the point of no longer being a threat)......

'Twas what I told them. Although I didn't think about the slide locking back bit... I'm a .44mag kinda guy.

mad respect for the wheelgun, I just prefer the automatic.

40 short and wimpy for me, extra mag in the holster. If I can't get it done with 21 rds then I have bigger issues.

mad respect for the wheelgun, I just prefer the automatic.

40 short and wimpy for me, extra mag in the holster. If I can't get it done with 21 rds then I have bigger issues.

.40S&W is one of my favorite carry rounds... big enough to have the power needed, but small enough to be pretty controllable. In a semi auto, the only calibers I'll touch are .40S&W and .45ACP... anything smaller, and IMO it ain't gonna get the job done well enough, and anything bigger just ain't practical.
I'm more accurate and quicker on target acquisition with my .44mag than anything else I've shot with. Sure, its only 5 rounds (I carry it with the hammer on an empty chamber), but I've always got some extra rounds on me somewhere and one 240gr JHP is usually enough to drop em on its own. And nothing's quite as intimidating as staring down a big barrel like that and then hearing the clicks of the hammer being pulled back.

Back