• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junkyard upgrades

Cup holders from a 2004 landrover discovery fit perfect on the pre 97 xj center console doesn't interfere with my manual tran or my ebrake or 4 WD shifter even cupped so it doesn't interfere with seats and the cup twists out so if its gummy and nasty pop the top off throw it in dishwasher top rack bang clean without lesson around gotmine both for 2 dollars at pick n pull Kansas city wife foundem not me��

got pics? I'm interested in what they look like

posting.org/image/4i5v4h0hv/ hope it shows bud didn't want to cut any thing up or change consoles these work awesome for me they hold really big cups

Question #1. WJ power steering pumps. Whos running them? Feelings?

#2 I know that ZJ seats are a direct bolt in. What about WJs?

#1 - I have one in my shed but haven't installed it yet. The "upgrade" one is from the hydraulic fan v8 model - and provides greater line pressure to turn big meats. Can't go wrong?

#2 - WJ seats swap just like ZJ seats - you need to swap the XJ sliders to the seat but otherwise they bolt up

#1 - I have one in my shed but haven't installed it yet. The "upgrade" one is from the hydraulic fan v8 model - and provides greater line pressure to turn big meats. Can't go wrong?

F20AD98D-E98E-4CBF-88A8-891CDB78E7F8.jpg

9B343F3F-9C7C-452D-A3AF-68F4A7E6485B.jpg

The WJ pump definitely supplies a lot more pressure...

interesting. Thanks for that

I'm still running a 3/8 return line to a 3/8 in and out cooler. I bought Lurch's 1/2" cooler and hope to have it installed shortly, but with the WJ pump and a stock box I can turn 33's no problem in the rocks.

So I got through 8 or 9 pages before wheels started turning and thoughts started burning. If junkyard s10 leads offer an extra 3.5 inches of lift, can I order a 3.5 inch lifted leaf for an s10 for a net gain of 7 on my xj? Or did I miss something?

So I got through 8 or 9 pages before wheels started turning and thoughts started burning. If junkyard s10 leads offer an extra 3.5 inches of lift, can I order a 3.5 inch lifted leaf for an s10 for a net gain of 7 on my xj? Or did I miss something?

why wouldn't you just order the correct leafs for your truck?

the S10 leaves don't bolt in - the length and centering pin locations are wrong. You basically disassemble the leaf pack, cut the eyes off the main leaf, then attach it below your stock XJ main leaf.

3.5" S10 leaves would have way too much arch in them to use in this configuration

Without having done research as far as pricing I could make an assumption that 3.5 inch s10 leads are cheaper than 7 inch xj leafs. Just a thought

still, the arch will be too great to stick below a stock XJ main leaf. Good recipe for a dump truck ride and a broken main leaf

You guys DO realize you don't have to reply to subscribe, right?

Back