• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Bump Stop Hang Up

a cheaper option would be to shorten the upper bump and add pucks to the pad in the center of the coil spring.

a little from both sides works better than all of your bump from one side.

Especially for lining things up since the top & bottom would only have 1/2 of the angle where as right now, the top has all of it.

need to move the axle forward a little as well, hope you bought adjustable arms

X's 2. And as indicated shorten the top and add to the bottom.

This is the RE Super-Flex Kit. The lowers were replaced, but are not adjustable unfortunately.

ive run this exact kit. fixed lowers and uppers.

when castor is properly adjusted the tire should shit centered in the wheel well at ride height. short arm geometry says that the axle will travel rearward on droop, thats just how it is. drop brackets will help, but the problem will still be there. i always chuckle when people say to push the axle forward because the axle has swung rearward on droop. personally... i would make sure the bump stops are hitting square on compression. the axle placement on bump is going to be more important that on droop.

on 31s i ran 2" of bump stop on the bottom spring pad. on 35s i run 4". trim the top bump depending on your fender trimming. trimming the top should keep the coil from hanging up like in the video.

Back