• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help SEARCHING? Post here!

Nevermind, I hadn't refreshed since I confirmed my email address... That fixed it.

It's not there because you haven't confirmed your registration yet. Look under your user name in the above post. It says "I have not confirmed or used a bad addy". Confirm the registration, if you haven't gotten the registration email yet, check your spam box. If it still isn't there, PM Membership and ask for a new one. Until you confirm, this will be the only place you're allowed to post.

Welcome to the board.

Looks like you figured it out. :thumbup:

I rarely use built in search engines anymore now that I know this trick

Go to Google type in what you want to search say "1 Ton Steering" and at the end you add site:naxja.org = "1 Ton Steering site:naxja.org" It will search only NAXJA.org for the results. Google is very powerful and many other tricks can be used at once to narrow things down. http://www.google.com/support/webse...age=guide.cs&guide=1221265&answer=136861&rd=1

There is, it is between the "new posts" and "quick links" tab. It has a drop down option. I checked on multiple devices and it is showing up on all of mine.

Back