• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1984-1996 Tube Doors

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a set of tube doors AJ from AJ's Offroad Armor made for a limited time. They have a place to mount mirrors and have never been installed; I just don't think I'll ever use them. Need to get $200 local pickup or $300 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks,
Collin

I will have pictures for you both later today.

Pictures...lemme know if either of you are interested...
TubeDoors1.jpg

TubeDoors2.jpg

4 door?

90PioSport99 said:
Pictures...lemme know if either of you are interested...
TubeDoors1.jpg

TubeDoors2.jpg

Oh, I am interested alright, but broke after WF...do you take trades...like my wife or somthing along those lines? How about a brand new set of RC roock rails :D I won a set at the WF raffle and already had a set on my rig!

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Oh, I am interested alright, but broke after WF...do you take trades...like my wife or somthing along those lines? How about a brand new set of RC roock rails :D I won a set at the WF raffle and already had a set on my rig!
Tyler,
I would need pics of said wife or sliders...:D. I kid, I kid, Sure I will trade you for the sliders. So for all intensive purposes...
[size=+10]SOLD[/size]

Back