• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't get in the members chat

bails85

NAXJA Forum User
I have tried to delete cookies, cache, and browsing history. All I get is a white screen that says this text has been replaced by the flash movie. I'm using an iPad with safari and my desktop running vista. I have tried running google and yahoo, firefox, and ie.

Nope I got a white screen. Small text on top that says this text is replaced by the flash movie. I'm assuming I'm using the right chat. It's tho one in the red bar right under quick links at the top of the page

Go to User CP, click "Edit Options", check Yes for "Enable or disable real time chat for Members." Scroll down, click "Save Changes". Chat is now enabled. (If you use a browser addon like NoScript, you might need to change your settings to include envolve.com.)

You should then have the chat bar at the bottom of your browser window. The "members chat" at the top of the page is not the right one.

test

fail

Last edited:
Back