• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

Re: Lets see ur rig

here you go. Didnt think any other folks from shreveport were on here. Whats yours look like?

As she sits now:
Jeep6.jpg

Pics from a couple months ago...
JeepRocks1.jpg

Jeep & son
JeepRocks.jpg

Here's my beloved Battlewagon :firedevil 3" ruffcountry lift with a ton fun Rusty's off road, 31 BFG AT KO's and a fresh coat of paint I did myself in the garage ;)
I live about a mile from Marine Creek Lake and Lake worth wheelin sites.
I am builing a 4.7 to 5.0 I6 right now that will be going in around March'ish.

P1010002.jpg

MY EYES!!!!!!!! :spin1: Looks good.

mk153smaw said:
Here's my beloved Battlewagon :firedevil 3" ruffcountry lift with a ton fun Rusty's off road, 31 BFG AT KO's and a fresh coat of paint I did myself in the garage ;)
I live about a mile from Marine Creek Lake and Lake worth wheelin sites.
I am builing a 4.7 to 5.0 I6 right now that will be going in around March'ish.

P1010002.jpg

100_1408.jpg

Heres mine. 1990/ 4.5'/ 33'' dunlops/ just drove it from California to Texas no problem, oh except a brake line broke, got it fixed and then had a wheel lose(damn pep-boys) lucky I caught it though.
RJTVSl3sjggr67DgzGHrjnVSL2ypdRte01C.jpg
DFrY5T2Pfs66L36sh4744Z7bo4YDAh3U01C.jpg
<a href=

my Jeep

6su4ffl.jpg

Hello, here it is.
4-28-2007-69_edited.jpg

Ironmen77 said:

Hey what axle do you have up front? Nice rig ;)

mk153smaw said:
Hey what axle do you have up front? Nice rig ;)

Thanks, it's a HP 44 out of a '76 F-150. The rear is a 9" out of a '79 F-150.

dallas xjs said:
my 1 ? is do you have any uni body mods uniquexjbannon??if so please just start a new thread name it something catchie like your xj build,so me and ramsey can start working on are new ideas...please

Here is a link to the build.. yeah I took 1/4" sq. tub and cut top out to sleeve mine, and there are 8 different places along the frame where I hole-sawed out the unibody and welded in sch. 80 pipe for a crush sleeve. Think you can see the 3/4" bolt heads in some of the pics.
http://rides.webshots.com/album/557301143uitjNh?vhost=rides

Ramsey said:
i've got 5ish on it, figured i would add some into the perches and i plan on rebuilding my leaf packs. Might go with some slightly stiffer coils. How far did you push your front forward, any shots of how it looks compressed, want to see how your steering and links clear.
Pushed the frt 4" ..I dont think I have any pics w/ it compressed? I'll look though. :eyes:

Back