• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest Twenty-Twelve!

Looking like Ill be here witha rig in tow... whether it be Adams My brother or Maybe MINE!

looks like im going:roll:. i have found some help to get rest of rig going in that direction and cabin is reserved.

Ill be there hopefully for more than one day, i said that the last 3 NAC-fests in a row but i put in for time off already so ill wait and see.

Just had my time request approved, looks like I should probably preregister again.

And since I just cut my old Jeep up, I'll be Jeepless this time. Anyone want to build me a jeep before June?

And since I just cut my old Jeep up, I'll be Jeepless this time. Anyone want to build me a jeep before June?

Build the Briarwood and yes.

I'll be there and consuming copious amounts of beer, no doubt.

Just had my time request approved, looks like I should probably preregister again.

give me 1000 bucks and ill make it happen. i can guarantee a running, driving xj on 33s with at least one locked axle

Was at RC over the weekend, they changed the trail designations on trail J and J1 to blue from a green, since its extremely off camber in parts. Running J1 is pretty interesting too, super steep hill decent where brakes do nothing.

ran the black section of "O"
DSCN1537.jpg

yellow jacket
DSCN1567.jpg

spent time breaking stuff haha
jeep017.jpg

should be a good nac fest

give me 1000 bucks and ill make it happen. i can guarantee a running, driving xj on 33s with at least one locked axle

Oh my gosh!!! I have the opportunity to have THE ktmracer419 work his magic on my Jeep, its like I've won the lottery or something, my Jeep will never break down again!

Haha, thanks for the offer. But in all honesty, I'm an indecisive b*tch who wants a lifted Jeep but doesn't want to go through the hassle of lifting a Jeep, or dealing with any of the expenses right now. If I do decide to go for it, I'll let people know and I'll have a wrench party.

I'll bring the zip ties and hose clamps :eyes:

Lots of talk, but very little pre-registration going on!
Put your money were you mouth is folks! Do it now so you don't forget over the next two months!

awesome now you steering realy matches your track bar angle!

haha yeah its actually on my buddys zj, and it took out the stabilizer too, its all bent & wouldn't operate.

Back