• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help searching????

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Fellow SoCal'rs I am trying to locate any info on installing the 97+ center console. It doesn't look too hard but sometimes it helps to see what people have done. Do you guys have any tricks to find threads for that? I tried many different searches and can't find anything. Maybe I just need to ride the little yellow bus.

Thanks,
Andy

Theres a writeup here somewhere. I'll try and find it in a bit.

The only real tricky part was having to move the parking brake lever a bit to the left.

You guys are awesome!!! I tried center console, 97+ console, install console, installing console.......never thought "swap" THANKS

Oh, I am not gonna run the parking brake. When I do the 8.8 swap I probably wasn't gonna run it anyway. Haven't used it in the almost 2 years I owned it so far. haha

Slowrider Curt has a 97+ console in his MJ. I think he still needs one bracket to make it totally secure.

Works for him since he has a foot e-brake.

GrimmJeeper said:
use google to search naxja, http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=719920&postcount=1 it works better than the forum search page.

Look dude......I saw AND read that stupid "how to search" thread. It is worthless for someone who uses more than one forum. Plus you can go to yahoo or any search engine and after you type what you are looking for type "site: www.vwvortex.com" or whatever website you want. You aren't gonna hit me are you?? haha

You whore..

wow.. what a low life.. lol

Back